Approval Management Application - MyDataOrganizer Platform
In Sample Approval Management Application there are following users :
Following Are all the Requests for Approval and its status at request level.
Following are all the approvers for all the requests and status of each request at approver level.
User1 sees the his/her approval actions i.e. Approve or Deny.
User2 sees the his/her approval actions i.e. Approve or Deny.
- When all the approvers approve the request, the status at request level becomes Approved.
- When any approver denies request then status at request level becomes Denied.
- If request is not denied by any approver and if at least one
approver has approved request then status at request level becomes
- Each user gets Approve/Deny Action links where needed.
- If request is denied then approver gets Approve link to approve.
- This application can be enhanced by making the data read-only for requests which are approved by all the approvers.
- User can filter approver line items with number of actions
greater than zero - which will result into approver line items where
user interaction for approval/denial is needed.
For Any Question please Contact MyDataOrganizer